- Want to learn Blender 3D software from the basics.
- Want to transition from other 3D software (such as Maya) to Blender.
- Want to try creating watercolor 3D and three-dimensional paintings with the grease pencil.
- Want to draw illustrations and concept art using Blender. Want to try using Blender for backgrounds in anime and manga.
- Want to create assets and environments for metaverse and VR, Games.
- Want to try out 3D computer graphics.
- Want to create your own animation work.
This is a Blender introductory video course aimed at beginners and intermediate users.
The course is spoken in Japanese, English translated captions are provided. Additionally, there are captions in Spanish, French, Korean, Chinese, Italian, and Russian.
Designed to be easily understood even by complete beginners, this course starts with an explanation of the interface and simple low-poly modeling, and covers a wide range of topics including animation basics, lighting, grease pencil introduction, and three-dimensional watercolor-style painting. Along with various assignments, it aims to deepen your understanding of Blender in general and ultimately equip you with the skills to freely create 3D illustrations, and animations.
Additionally, we have community space for questions, interaction and information exchange among participants. (However, please note that the community may be moved or terminated due to operational circumstances or situations.)